I've been out almost the whole day. And I'm very tired. I didn't know that it's so tired after SPM. I didn't have a good sleep yesterday. And I had to wake up at 6 something this morning. I got ready and followed mum to work. Went to have breakfast with brother and mum, send brother to the bus and then off I go to the dental clinic. Did some scaling and walked back to mum's office (alone!). Unfortunately, when I was waiting for the traffic light to turn red (so that I can cross the road.. I'm a good pedestrian okay!), it so happened that there was a police truck with lotsa accused or prisoners (or whatever you call it) were in there. They were supposed to be sent to the "lokap". And they just looked and stared at me. I walked faster and dashed to my mum's room. Whew.. That was scary. This is what happens when your mum works in a court! Should I be thankful or not?
During lunch time, mum sent me to Jusco. Had a "date" with the youths. Went for a movie. But 2 different movies. Andrew and Fei Wong, being my "bodyguards", of course accompany for Madagascar 2 lar! Then the others (Shireen, Ah Qi, Ah Kai, Amelia Ling, Bernice and Kar Wai) went for Igor. That was in my movie list but now I'm gonna cancel it off. Cause they said it's boring. So, Igor, off you go! Bye bye! Madagascar 2 is definitely a worth-watch show!!! It's meaningful, humourous, interesting, good storyline, etc. The part which I love the most is the part where Melman the giraffe confessed to Gloria the hippo. It's so darn touching and romantic!!! When will it be my turn? Haha.. Nah..! Just crapping..! Such a nice show, I can't believe that someone actually got to doze off (you know who I'm talking right?). After the movie, went for some "walk walk" and headed to search for ice-cream (Kar Wai's idea). We ended up in a homemade ice cream shop. Gosh! There won't be a second time! Even if there is, I'll just have drinks.. just drinks. Headed home after that. After shower and meal, Andrew picked me up from home and headed to church for the Youth Rally practice. Then continued with jamming session. Went home early cause I was really tired and not in the mood to "jam". Plus, I've got to wake up 6 something in the morning tomorrow again for my undang as my intructor's gonna pick me up at 7.15 tomorrow. Gosh! A long and tiring day.. but it's a meaningful one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment