I've said GOODBYE to SEJARAH for the rest of my life!!! (I think and I SINCERELY hope)
I'm so glad that the paper is finally over. Whew.. I know many of you are asking how did I do and stuffs like that. Well, I know I can pass. And I'm glad to say that it's so far so good. I'm still surviving for I'm looking forward to the days after SPM. My time for movies. Oh.. Love them!!! Here's something I want to share for I myself was shocked that it came out from me.
I drew this while ______ cause I was so darn bored. Maybe it looks ordinary or maybe it looks like something that has simply been scribbled, but I really can't believe it that it actually came out from my hands... Gosh! As many of you know, I'm not those artistic person. So, it's kind of amazing knowing that I actually drew that. Haha.. And oh. Maybe you guys are asking whether I'm having sleeping problem again. And thank God - NO! I don't have it. Weird as it seems, I slept like a pig once I lie on the bed during my last 3 days. Hmm.. Enjoy my sleep so much. Hehe.. Thanks for your prayers. Appreciate them a lot. Don't stop oh..! Hehe.. Anyway, God's works are amazing. I've learnt to trust in Him. Before I start any paper, I just pray for God's guidance and then I start doing them. After finishing, I just commit it to the Lord and then it's either I go to sleep or I start scribbling stuffs on the draft paper. Well, I know I've done my best and I should leave the rest to God. And trust me, I won't think or worry about it cause I trust that God will take care of everything. So, if I happen to worry or think about it, remember to scream at me.. politely. Hehe.. And there's another conclusion that I drew - once you have committed the paper into God's hands, DON'T EVER CHANGE the answer!!! It's very wrong..!!! I've learnt my mistake. :(
Till then. See ya!
2 comments:
Took u until SPM b4 u learn to trust God in ur studies...well on in God's good time...hehe
Keep it up girl, keeping u in prayers...
katan: hehe.. at least i learnt.. :) thanks..
Post a Comment