
Yup! My brother reached yesterday night. And that was what he bought for me - Kinder bueno! See that? 16 individually wrapped bars! Whoa..!! My snack during my exam period. Cool..! Though it's fattening, I don't mind this time cause people said I lost weight lately. Some said due to preparation for SPM. But, the point is.. I don't think that I'm thinner but fatter instead. So, is it optical illusion or what? Anyway, I'm gonna eat them all up!! Woohoo!!! Eat first, care later. That's what Dr Chew always tell me. *grin*
5 comments:
wah eat,eat,eat onli..... :P
lolx..it's all in the head la.. ;)
yian: can eat is happiness mah..
shaun: in my head? means I grew thinner or fatter?
hey, tat's my favourite too... and look at the end product now, :) no la no la, jus eat jus eat..stil young, dun have to worry about cholesterol, sugar and etc
coffee shop preacher: maybe the end product doesn't apply to me. hehe.. but one thing that can never be denied - kinder bueno is VERY DELICIOUS!!!
Post a Comment