Hari ini merupakan hari bersejarah untuk keluarga Chan. Hari ini merupakan hari terakhir SPM untuk anak bongsu mereka. Mulai hari ini, seisi keluarga tidak perlu lagi menahan rentetan, aduan dan sebagainya. Haha..
Today's my freedom day. I've got like so much to do. Gonna go out for Madagascar 2 tomorrow with some youths in the afternoon and practice for youth rally as well as jamming at night. Gonna go for undang session on Saturday. Gonna sit for undang on Monday. Gonna go out for movie again with classmates on Tuesday. Gonna go out to shop for synthesizer with katan and chow on Thursday. Gonna go back to school on Friday. Gonna go for holidays and stuffs. Woohoo!!! Fun!!! As today is my "birthday" (according to my dad), we have a scrumptious dinner. It's not those food like we usually have in restaurants, we have pizzas today!!! And brother preparedmushroom soup. Don't worry. It's safe! I'm still surviving here. I'm just kidding. But yea.. it's fun to be free from studies at the moment till around May or June next year. During this period of holiday, I'm gonna spend some time to do some studies (spiritual). I've got some books which I've dumped aside for some period of time. Procrastination is the thief of time. So, I'm gonna procrastinate no more! Hehe.. I hope it works this time. Hehe..
~the mushroom soup bro prepared (under the supervision of mum of course)~
~pepperoni delight (from NIE)~
~Italian-Japan Pan Pizza~ What are those for? To celebrate my independence la! What else? Haha.. After three weeks without my baby instant noodles (mum banned the food during my exam), it's so nice to eat something that's fast (as in fast food?). I just feel so.. so.. so.. nice. Don't know how to describe. Hehe.. Those exam days are just so hard to stand. Going back home after the papers, thinking what to study and revise for the next paper, it's just not fun! But now, it's totally a different story already. I've got wings to fly and to soar like an eagle or hawk or whatever it is. I've got freedom (still limited). I've got all the free time that I've longed for. I've got months of holiday where I can do so many things. Wootwoot!!! May God help me to make full use of my time. Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment