4 more days.. 4 more subjects.. and I'M DONE!!! Weird as it may seems, I think I'm gonna miss school days and school exams. Time to rock with friends, have group discussions (studies, guys, girls, movies, relationships, film stars, etc.), time to play and joke with teachers, time to quarrel, and time to... much much more. Was so eager to leave school once upon a time and I can't believe that I'm actually leaving soon.. very soon (less than 1 week!!!). That's why! Humans are never satisfied with what they have. Don't have boyfriend or girlfriend, then desperate for one. Have already then think that it's troublesome. Weird.. Just so weird..
Oh, and please, when you see me, DON'T ask me about my papers or my exam. Those are nightmares! Slept only at 4 this morning and woke up at 6.30 for my 8.10 paper. Suffered till the last paper of the day which is 3.30. Exams are just headache! But, I must ENJOY the process. What has past is done. Don't ask anything about it for nothing can change it, except God's miracle. I've did it and the rest are all up to Him and Him alone. Now, I'll just have to strive for the last four papers. Looking forward to my freedom day. I've got like so many plans in my mind right now - driving lessons, Christmas, come back time (don't und? hehe..), holiday, RBS, EY (??), movies, date (HAHAHA..!! impossible!! just a blind hope) etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment