shaun: wah.. you dare ar? I passed legally only, not from the Chan family yet. Dad wants to monitor me. So, I can't drive without his or my mum's presence. :( I guess you'll have to be patient.
carmen, u better make sure u pass the Chan's exam ASAP, so that katan and karwai will have 1 extra driver to fetch ppl for EY, BUG, etc etc...haha...em sai joh ah
Kok ming: muakaka.. Then I 'll make sure I pass slowly. Hahaha.. I'm always prepared if it's for God's work. But at the moment no, cos I also don't dare to sit in the car im driving. Muaakaka..
9 comments:
i wan a ride when i go back!! :D
shaun: wah.. you dare ar? I passed legally only, not from the Chan family yet. Dad wants to monitor me. So, I can't drive without his or my mum's presence. :( I guess you'll have to be patient.
wah, one more person to fight the car with me.. haiz T.T
bro: wat! i drive kenari lar. you take ye ye's car. I want car with power sterring. Sorry!
congrats! =)
daph: thanks girl!!!
lolx..nvm..i shall wait..hahhaaa..
carmen, u better make sure u pass the Chan's exam ASAP, so that katan and karwai will have 1 extra driver to fetch ppl for EY, BUG, etc etc...haha...em sai joh ah
shaun: be patient then
Kok ming: muakaka.. Then I 'll make sure I pass slowly. Hahaha.. I'm always prepared if it's for God's work. But at the moment no, cos I also don't dare to sit in the car im driving. Muaakaka..
Post a Comment