Friday, January 23, 2009

Looking forward to..

Today's (Friday)
-caregroup!!! I'm going to meet them for the last time before I leave for RBS

Tomorrow's (Saturday)
-last "shopping" with brother
-bbq with my cousins
-eating my cousin's darling's spaghetti (nice anot leh?) :P

Sunday's
-worship (last worship before leaving for RBS)
-steamboat with my family (reunion dinner!!!)
-angpao!!!

Monday's
-more angpao!!!
-grandpa's birthday lunch
-traveling to mum's hometown (not looking forward to it, I just don't like to travel in car)
-more food (cornflake cookies and "gui ga pek" - my favourite!!! and probably laksa [homecooked by aunt or Tasik Raban or both] that I get every year)

Tuesday's
-more more angpao!!!
-meet up with uncles, aunties, cousins, nieces and nephews
-more more food!!! (maybe eldest aunt will get me that very particular Penang chee cheong fun, don't know whether she remembers anot)
-discussions (who will get married first, who got/will get how many A's, who this and who that)
-traveling back to Ipoh (home sweet home!!!)
-last packing for RBS

Wednesday's
-RBS, here I come!!! Whee..!!!
-bidding farewell (not so looking forward to this cause I'm so gonna miss everyone)
-RBS means.. new friends!!! new environment!!! new leng lui and leng zai!!! new.. almost everything!!!

:)

No comments: