Saturday, January 03, 2009

One word.. WONDERFUL!!!

Today was the long awaited day. It's the International Youth Rally..!!! 4 churches were chosen to lead the singspiration (or worship). They are - Ipoh Wesley, CGMC, CGBC and my church ~ Elim!!!. The whole day was raining today (as the Ipoh-ians know). So, I said to myself that, "God purposely let the rain pour now so that there will be no rain tonight." When the finale started, it was still drizzling. So, I thought, "God wants us to have a cooling condition to worship Him. Yes! It must be like this." And true enough, the rain STOPPED!!! Thank God! So, it went on and on and on. Until Uncle Steven started sharing, I don't know why. Tears somehow started to swell up in eyes. Don't ask my why. I really don't know. I managed to control it until we had our round prayer for our team. I couldn't stand it anymore. Tears started rolling down and down and down. Some thought I was nervous. But, I'm not! I was told that one of our youths raised up the hand when Uncle Steven asked who would like to commit themselves to God. I was so glad!

Having people coming from different country to worship God is really wonderful!

One heart, one spirit
One voice to praise You
We are the body of Christ

Finally, it was our turn! We went up there and gave out our best! Yup! Our very best!!! I don't know about the others. But me? I managed to worship. Thank God! Towards the end, I was jumping with the team. I think, for those who know me, their specs must have dropped. Haha.. Everyone thinks that I'm a girl who is controlled strictly by my dad. Yea.. I daddy's girl and sort of thing. Anyway, I'm not there to show other people anything. I just want to tell everyone that with God, everything is possible. Thinking back on what we did just now? It's really fantastic! Indeed God is Almighty! May our singing and praises be pleasing unto Him!

To give you praise
In everything I do
And all the praise goes out to You!!!!!

No comments: