Went up to Penang yesterday after lunch. Journey was long. Maybe it's due to the absence of my brother and I was there just because I was free at home. First destination was mum's youngest sister's house. Then, went to my cousin's house to take house keys to my eldest aunt's house and went to my third aunt's house. I know it's confusing. It's all because of my mum's big family. I'm also quite confused at times. Sigh. After those visitation, it's FOOD TIME!!! Woohoo! I've always love Penang food. So, food=gain weight=fat! Yes! That's what I will get from Penang trips. So for dinner, I ordered fried oyster, laksa, curry mee, fried kuoy "gark" and "chai kuey". Of course I didn't finish them myself. It's a tradition in my family that we ordered different dishes and have a taste of all the food. Yummy! After that, my aunt packed a packet of wan ton mee for us to be brought back as supper. After sending my aunt home, we headed back home to get some rest.
Today, dad woke up early morning and went to GH for his check up. That was the main purpose of the trip. Mum and I followed him just to get some Penang delights. =P I could hardly sleep last night so I woke up quite late. Went for breakfast around 10.30. Haha.. We ordered loh mee, fried kuoy teow and chee cheong fun. After that, we headed towards my 3rd aunt's house again as we didn't manage to visit her yesterday. When we got there, I was so super happy. Know why? There's a baby there!!! Aaahh!!! It's my niece!!! First time meeting her. I was so excited. This is a picture of her.

Cute right!!?? Haha.. I love her so muchie. She warmed up rather fast. According to my aunt, she's scared of stranger, especially those with dark complexion. But with me? Maybe I'm more friendly, fairer (haha..XD), etc. So she gets close to me in less than 15 minutes. Hehe.. **applause** I remembered how she cried when I was about to leave. Poor thing! She wanted me to carry her. So, I told dad that I'll carry her for a few minutes. Dad said okay. When it was time, my aunt wanted to carry her. She didn't want her grandma. She clung on to me so tightly. Kesian. I had to leave, my dear girl. She cried and cried. My dear girl, I'll see you during Chinese New Year, okay? After that, we headed to Sunshine for a short time of shopping. Sad to say, no things to buy. Just grab a packet of "lurve". Then, I went for lunch. Yes! Food again. Hehe.. Lurb them! Ordered laksa, fried kuoy teow and curry mee. We packed Hokkien mee (prawn mee) home for dinner. Rushed back to Ipoh after that as I have driving lessons. Yup! Exam is on this Wednesday. Very nervous..
No comments:
Post a Comment