Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mixture of confusion and thankfulness

I'm feeling pretty uneasy lately. I don't know why. It felt like someone is avoiding me (not that suitable to share here). I'm in a rather confused state at this moment. So lost till I don't know what I want to share. Ohh... I know I need to control it but it's hard. I thought I'm able to control it already and many have thought that as well. But... I don't know. I guess it's up to me again to make the effort. Be strong Kar Men!!!
-Change of topic-
The baptism service is coming soon..real soon.. The feeling of seeing those people taking that step is really GREAT!!! Their situation brings me back to the time when I was in the same situation, which was about 2 years back. I'm really very glad to see my sisters especially being the candidates of the baptism service. Gosh! They've grown tremendously compared to the day when they first join us. I can really see that God is at work in their lives. Without Him, what are we?

How great is our God
Sing with me how great is our God
And all will see how great
How great is our God
It's really amazing to see God at work in people's lives. Did He work in my life? Am I making a difference?

2 comments:

Who am I? said...

Gal, do not worry when you are in confusion. talk to God. :)


In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.
Romans 8:26-27

karmen said...

thanks yian..i will.. =)