Went out for breakfast at 8.30. Then, headed towards to the Singapore Expo. Shopped like mad. Managed to get 3 pants and a pair of crocs. BIG SALE!!! I got 3 pants for less than 20 sing and crocs for 30 sing. Everyone got something. Gosh! Crazy! After that, we headed for lunch. Had Penang delights. The laksa was nice. Hmm.. Then, headed towards Bugis street. It has cheap stuffs there. It's sorta like Petaling Street. Many things for youths. Got a pants again. Which means I got 4 pants today! Haha.. So syok! Then, headed back to the house via MRT and bus. Hehe.. I've tried all the public transport today except taxi. Taxi is so darn costly! Crazy! 3 sing for the first kilometre. Aiyo.. Had really long long long walk today. Whew.. But ate alot during dinner. I suppose that balance back.
Tomorrow's program - shopping and going to Forest Adventure. Forest Adventure is something like flying fox and stuffs like that. Hope I can survive. My uncle says it lasts 2 hours. **scared**
No comments:
Post a Comment