Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Trip 071208-081208 ~ Fraser Hill

These are what I call winding pathways. It's far worse than the road to Cameron.


The place I've stayed in. It's some thing we call nice on the outside but ugly on the inside.


These are the reasons my brother call me a self-loving person. Actually, I was to bored. So, I trained my camera skills. Keke..

Some other photos I took..

~The mountains and mist (if you see it)~

~The kitchen~

~The fake furnace with a closed chimney. Cannot be used (can't you see it's nicely carpeted?)~

~The view from the balcony~

~One of the rooms~

~the toilet (master bedroom's one is better)~

~my dad (after climbing the stairs)~

~chinese tea time~

~some games (couldn't find me? Of course la! I'm holding the camera and waiting for my sauna!)

~on our way to check out~

~family photo (except my cousin brother who insisted to join us.. haha..)

~a dam or reservoir (on our way to and back from Fraser Hill)~

~I was attracted to the design (simple yet nice)~

~dad and mom (dad was dragged by mum to take photo.. kakaka..)

No comments: