Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally

Finally I got my haircut! Woohoo!!! First time going to that particular saloon called Studio B and it feels great! My hair was washed by a handsome guy called Chris. He even taught me how to take care of my hair and stuffs. Never in my life have I imagined that a GUY will teach me how to take care of my hair. Gosh! So fish eh! We chat a lot. Then, my hair was cut by a girl called Ah Lee. Yea! She's a nice girl I would say. And I love my new hairstyle. Just that after she curls it, it looks a bit weird (especially after I put on my specs). Luckily it's not permanent. Chris said that I looked more beautiful without my specs. Hee.. **shyshy** And the other hairdressers were darn friendly too. One of them has a potential to be a tour guide. He talked non-stop, introducing Ipoh stuffs. So cool! Then, another guy was so pro! When I entered the saloon and sat down, he just touched my hair, gather them and let go, gather them and let go. Then, he told me how he will cut and stuffs. But, due to some unforeseen circumstances, he didn't managed to do my hair. Yea! Overall, I'm very satisfied with their service and would wish to visit there again. It costs me 25 bugs. But one sad thing is that, my friends highlighted their hair, except me. No green light from my parents :( . I'm very sad... I wanna highlight!!! But, going to this saloon took me "years" to persuade my mum. So, I should be satisfied. Okay! Count your blessing name them one by one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that. U like Chris. Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! Handsome hor? very nice guy hor? very polite hor? very 'wen rou' izzit? ur cup of tea.btw, did he ask for ur e-mail add? he asked from nai huey. envy? wake up lo, u got sumbody in ur heart edi. M***

karmen said...

Anonymous: Hehe.. handsome!!! of course handsome la! My cup of tea? maybe.. but not Christian. He knew I'm a Christian so maybe don't dare to take my email add. Nevermind lar. Little bit envy lor.. :( I got nobody in my heart d.. :P I'm AVAILABLE!!! But seriously, if Chris is a Christian, I will really consider. Haha.. SO polite, leng cai, funny, etc. Aiyo.. I siao d! Must control abit.