

Aren't they adorable? Oh.. I really adore them a lot! Sometimes, I really wish that I'm like them- no worries, just pee and shit whenever and wherever you want, play, eat, sleep, no need to study, get all the attention that they wish to get and etc. They have qualities that we "older" ones don't have. They are real in everything they do. They don't lie. They just laugh and cry when they feel like doing so. They don't have to pretend to be happy or sad. They don't have to hide their feelings like we people do. How nice if I have all those? But, as you grow up, all these will just change. It's not that I don't have that kind of life before. Just that I missed it. There are some passage in the Bible that mentioned about children. I read it in my BK class the other day. It is in Luke 18: 15-17.
Some people brought their babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. The disciples saw them and scolded them for doing so, but Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Remember this! Whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child never enter it.
See! It's the children that got the acknowledgement of our Lord Jesus Christ. They are more open and receptive than adults. The Kingdom of God belongs to those who, like children, with whole-hearted trust, are prepared to receive the kingdom as a gift from God. They recognise they are helpess and that it is only by God's grace and not their good works that they can enter His kingdom. It's these qualities that God wants us to have.
*Everytime I see these kind of pictures, there's this inner joy that is indescribable. =)










4 comments:
told ya you like babies so much! don't wanna admit wor when i wrote that bout u in the poem. haha! yes, it's true. babies are worries-free but still, we are all once a baby, we did go through all the things before they go through them. And when they started to grow up, one day, they will be like us too, full of headaches, problems and etc. Ergo, this is a part and parcel of our lives that can never be changed. Live everyday life with a smile!=D
PS : I realized that all the babies pictures also 'orang putih'. no Asian babies also! wanna get a white husband is it? LOL. jk jk!
Till then, have a nice day!=D
haha..it's a conincidence that i got all white babies..not purposely one..I juz wan a husband that love me and sayang me..no need to be white..hehe..I like kids and babies, I do admit that..But who says i wanna have many babies..I like doesn't mean that I want to have many ge ma (few enough ge la..haha..but i really missed those life..the life when I can get all the attention I want and do whatever I like.. :)
wah... so fast want to be mother ar? *wink*
haha..Hope I can one day.. =P
Post a Comment