Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's a happy day..and I thank God for..

Gosh! Today is such a nice day! Thank God! I was struggling in my chinese essay ever since early this year. I was working on this essay for months and the teacher hasn't pass me. One day, she just came in the class and said those whom she has not pass will need to pass up 6 essays every week. She said this is the punishment for those who DON'T do her work. I was like.. Are you crazy? How can? Not that I don't do your work, it's you who doesn't pass it. Not my fault. Anyway, I still did it. I asked my uncle who happened to be back for holidays to help me out. I managed to finish to essay to so call cover the mouth for some time.But she said that if she's not satisfied, I will need to accept the punishment. The next day (which is today), I went to see her to see what was her comment. I was praying so hard, asking God to make her pass my essay. When I reach the staff room, she wasn't there. I was even scared. That meant that I still need to worry till I get the essay. 4 hours later, I went to see her again (with the companion of a friend because whenever I see her I will go weak on my knees). It was really a miracle. She did not scold me like normal or "pijak" me like she always does. She taught me how to write the essay and told me the main points. Maybe she's sick of seeing my face. But, it was a miracle that she talked to me in a REAL NICE manner. Thank God for that!!!
Another one- my choir competition is drawing near. And we have this coach called Mr Lee Shiak Yao. He really taught us a lot and with his guidance we managed to enter the national level. However, our teachers like another coach, Mr XXX. Most of the girls don't really like him. With his guidance, our songs went on another mood. And it sounded awful (at least to our ears). Whenever he comes to our practice, we just follow his instructions blindly. Anyway, so much for that. Don't want to mention about him so much in my blog. Today was Mr Lee's presence with us after the state level competition. And I would say that today is the best practice I've ever had ever since the last competition. We really hope that he will come for our competition next week in Teluk Batik. No matter he's coming or not, I still wanna say, Mr Lee, you are the best!!! It's a pleasure to have you to be our coach. So nice to have you with us during our last year of secondary school and participation in the choir. THANK YOU MR LEE!!! AMC CHOIR DOES ROCK!!!!

No comments: