Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Birthday!!!

This can be considered my best birthday ever! Really.. With all the wishes that were pouring in.. I'm over the moon!! I've never receive so many sms and messages in my life. Thank you!!! The posts in the youth blog - thanks Kian Aun and Tsuey Xin. I'm very touched. Especially Tsuey Xin's! My mum asked what was i reading till i cry. Haha.. Okay! I know. I'm emo again. But I can't help it. Tears chose to trickle down my cheeks.And the comments in Friendster and messages in the chatboxes.. Thank you!!! Haha.. Today is my last day of exam and i wanted to study last night. However, once i opened my book, the handphone rang (one message received). When i finish reading it, i put down my phone and wanted to continue reading. Then.. I guess you know what happened. Yes! -"one message received"- Haha.. Anyway, I'm very happy that my birthday is remembered. =) I got a present from my BEST FRIEND - Chee Ling! If you're reading this, I want to say a BIG thank you to you! =)

I like the little shoe..isn't it cute?? =p
MUM!!! Happy Birthday!!! My mum's birthday is one day after mine. Hehe.. =)
There's just one thing that made me very sad. A birthday wish from someone. If I receive that birthday wish, it would be my best birthday present!

2 comments:

ѕћåüñ said...

what's gone is gone..
look foward my friend, look foward..

karmen said...

I'll try my best.. =) My only wish now is that we can talk.. Just talk..