
It's superb okay!!! No wonder it's in great demand. And so they named it "lagi". Someone that I remember till now - the lady whom I called the hot grandma. She is so cool...! Haha.. Another one would be the lady who sang for the "Phantom of the Opera". Her singing is so darn "hebat"! She sang all those high notes like nothing. It looked as though there wasn't any effort and she reaches thath note just .. like that! Fantastic! Another one would be a guy - the fat fat uncle. He is soooo... cute! Hehe.. The part where he acted as the Indian lady. I could see that everybody was so engrossed in his act. Haha.. And of course everybody else did well too. *thumbs up*
I DID NOT regret for going. In fact, I would say that it's a waste for those who did not go. It really reflects the practices of Malaysians. I would always remember this. Malaysia's national sport - EATING!!! Yes!!! Look at my previous posts. FOOD!!! Yes, food!!! Next one would be the Malaysians' hobby - SHOPPING!!! Indeed it's another correct one. Maybe it doesn't apply to most of the guys, but trust me, there are guys who ADORE shopping more than girls. I admit that I do like shopping. However, no vitamin M how to go for shopping? Hello..?? But, it's still enjoying even if it's window shopping. No money needed! Woohoo!!!
Anyway, I just want to say that it's really an opportunity to be there. And I appreciate that. Thanks to the organiser and the performers. I really had a great time laughing and thinking the acts of Malaysians. Well done!!!
Lastly, I would like to say - SUPPORT PERFORMING ARTS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment