Thursday, August 14, 2008

Too many stupidity in my life

So many things happened lately. And it all made me so speechless. I just don't know what response I should give. It just dawned on me that I'm just a small, tiny, little girl on earth (what awful adjectives are those). And, everything I did all these while was just so.. stupid (or foolish or whatever you call it..) Things that happened lately are just so... I don't know how to say it. I'm just so tired. Feel like taking... not just a day off.. but weeks or months or years or... Haiz.. This verse kind of stuck to me for quite some time and gave me strength to persevere in everything that I do.

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endure through every circumstance. - 1 Corinthians 4:7 -
*But, is this still working?

2 comments:

earthquakeduck said...

well, allow me to apologise for offering you some unsolicited advice.

Perhaps you should try writing down your problems on a piece of paper and then write down the solutions to those problems. It's worked for me in the past, when I was your age, so it might just work for you as well.

Just my two cents' worth. Let me know if it works.

karmen said...

earthquakeduck:Haha.. Thanks.. I've tried that before as well but not writing down the soltuion part. Anyway, I'll try using this method. Tell you what the outcome is then. =) By the way, I've posted some photos that you "asked". Haha.. More will be coming.