Sunday, August 31, 2008

SPM trial

SPM is just around the corner. Sigh.. I haven't finish revising a single subject. Gosh! I can say that English is the only subject I'm prepared (cause I never study English for my exams as tuition and school work are sufficient). I'm taking 12 subjects for my SPM.

  • Bahasa Malaysia
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Additional Maths
  • Modern Maths
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Pendidikan Moral
  • Sejarah
  • EST
  • Bible Knowledge

We'll see what the results are soon. Trust in the Lord and He will take care of the rest. But, I will still need to do my part by studying which I will try. =) Please pray for me. Trial will be on the 8th to 25th September. I might be missing in action during this period of time unless I can't resist the blogging fever. =P

No comments: