Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank you...

Just to let you people know. If you sense something fishy about me lately, I guess you are right. Anyway, I would like to thank you for expressing your concerns. There’s nothing you all can do except to pray for me. I know the step to leave this “fishy” thing has to be taken by me and I need time to take it. I really thank you all for the love that you all showered on me and the care as well as concern that you all shown me. Thank you!!! Love you guys. At the moment, I just need your prayers and support. There are sufficient for me.

2 comments:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

I dont like fish though.. Share with me when I am back k? have all the time for ya.. I hope.. :p

karmen said...

Thanks bro! Love you lotz!!!