Final exam is coming REAL soon. I've not sat for a REAL exam for like almost 2 years. In order to have a full battery, I came home. Once I reached Ipoh, I headed to grandparents' house for dinner. Awesome home-cooked food! After dinner, I headed home. Awesome shower and awesome sleep!
Today, I went for an early breakfast with grandparents and parents. I had my all time favourite "hor fun"! YIPPIE!!! After that, I went home and rest. Had a nice talk with mum. Then, of course it's "ronda" time. :P I wanted to hunt for kacang putih to be brought back to campus (they work awesomely well when you want to doze off while studying). Unsure of the exact location, mum and I decided to be a little bit adventurous. Fortunately, we reached there safely without having to make U-turns :P After buying those stuffs, we wanted to go Parkson. On the way, we saw Cendol.
Mum: Cendol leh..
Me: Hehe..
Mum straightaway parked the car at the road side and we ordered 2 bowls of Cendol. How nice it is? A cold drink on such a HOT day. AWESOME! The most awesome thing is that mum and I were like little kids. The sudden decision and the sudden act. Like kids craving for something. Haha.. Fun! The Cendol tasted real good! Don't ask me where it is. I really lose all my directions when it comes to First Garden and the areas there. :P After that, we headed to Parkson. Terrible jam and no place to park the car. Change of destination - Tesco. Well, I don't care which mall, as long as I can shop or walk :P Just love going in to gifts shop (even if I don't buy anything).
Time flies like crazy! I'm going back to continue my war tomorrow. Gambateh!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13
No comments:
Post a Comment