Tsuey: Haha.. It's still not late. :) I'm currently going to Kuantan Chapel. The one we both went for mission trip during RBS. Haha.. Thank you for your prayers. I really need them. :) It's not easy to live a life that's is Christ like. Anyways, I'm sure God will always be by my side. =)
3 comments:
haven't been keeping touch with everyone at home lately, i just found out you're in pahang!
haha stay strong and keep close to Christ yea :) you're in my prayers. God bless you!
love u too jie...!!!
Tsuey: Haha.. It's still not late. :) I'm currently going to Kuantan Chapel. The one we both went for mission trip during RBS. Haha.. Thank you for your prayers. I really need them. :) It's not easy to live a life that's is Christ like. Anyways, I'm sure God will always be by my side. =)
Ber: :)
Post a Comment