The word "tough" made me think of RBS. It has been more than 2 months since i left RBS. Staying back in Ipoh after that was totally fine. I've got a whole bunch of people guiding me, keeping me accountable, etc. Thinking of my life now in matriks.. it's so different. I'm currently not going through a nice time spiritually. Quiet time has been REALLY inconsistent. Living a life as a Christian is not easy. But, I am trying really hard. I guess.. I'm not that tough after all. Please pray for me.
Studies isn't easy too. When I wake up, I see people studying. When I go to cafeteria for meals, I see people studying. Before I sleep, I see people studying. Wherever I go, I see people opening their books and studying. OMG!!! The point is, I don't know what to study. Everybody seems to be so busy.. studying. Classes are quite hectic. It's not like what people said - very easy one! It's nonsense! Classes are from 8am to 5pm. That depends on your scheldule, too. It's like so crazy. After finishing the tutorial classes, you rush to the lecture. After the lecture, you rush back to the tutorial class. Oh gosh! That explains why I fell sick after the first day of classes.
I went for my teaching interview last Tuesday. It went on quite smoothly I suppose. I was the only chinese then. I was offered English as my major.. PJ and Pengajian Sosial as minor. Though I'm SO VERY KEEN to get into teaching, may God's will be done. Honestly, until now, I still don't see why I'm here. I still don't understand what He has for me in front.
I'm missing many things back in Ipoh. Okay! I admit.. I got a little homesick. It's not that serious already. First few days were worst! Now, I'm okay with it.. getting use to it actually. Luckily, I'm given 3 wonderful room mates. :) They kind of helped me pulled through one way or another. I'm sure this is God's blessing. Not everybody has room mates as good as mine. We go to meals together, study together, laugh together, share together, etc. Well.. if I happen to leave here, they are the ones that will make me don't feel like leaving. Weird huh? Anyway.. please remember me in prayer. I really need them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment