Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eye-opening experience...

I would say that the mission trip from 18th to 22nd of March was a short one. But, I really gained a lot from it. I've experienced so many first times in this mission trip. Let's start the very brief story.

-House to house visitation in the village-

This is not an ordinary visitation. Why? Because those people that we visited were once lepers. I DID NOT know until the I came out of the last house! (FIRST TIME!!!)

~Fellowship with the youth of the village~

~The host for our group in the village (Pak Ruben and family)~

~Kids Games (handled by Ocep)~

~School visitation~

~our special our item during the school visitation~

Out of the blue, we were asked to go on stage. Out of the blue, I was asked to play the piano for 2 songs. Out of the blue, I just went up there and play after practicing for only once? (FIRST TIME!!!)

~Another school visitation (it's something like our CF)~

~group photo with the Indonesians we worked with (where's Erwin?)~

~these were taken from the rooftop in one of the houses we stayed (Jeanny)~

~Isn't this beautiful?~

~at the airport [emo scene :(]~

This is just some of the activities we did in Indonesia. There's more coming up. There are still things that I haven't share with you guys. The photo is not with me. I'll post it up when I get it! For more photos, check out my facebook. I'll write about it more in the next post. :)

No comments: