
I'm saying this with a heavy heart. Goodbye Puan Tan! I'm going to miss you a lot!!! You're the best teacher I've ever had!!! I was really taken aback when I was told that you are leaving. It's a loss to AMC, especially the girls. A responsible, caring, loving, creative, charismatic, energetic, beautiful, etc. teacher is leaving AMC! I know that you're leaving for good. Just that, I never want to say goodbye to you so early. How can you leave earlier than me? You really made my life in my secondary school years. You encouraged us no matter what happens. You never leave us even if we give you trouble. Instead, you stood up for us. Even if people "pijak" us like rubbish, you cherish us like diamonds. You are like a mother to us. Even now that you're leaving, how many people shed tears of sadness because of you. That shows how important you are in our lives and our departure does make a difference in our lives. Pn Tan, I'm gonna miss you lots. All the best!!! Must keep in touch okay? We'll go "yum cha" as promised. =) Will be there if you call. ;)
1 comment:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment